The new way to avoid checking your emails every ten minutes...

Welcome to my blog! On it I'm going to post all the things we cover in class (handouts, youtube vids, useful stuff in the library, revision notes....) so it'll be in one easy to find spot. If you want to ask me anything direct (and that incluldes you, parents) then don't bother emailing me at my gmail address, but do drop me a line at my school address.
Cheers!


Thursday 14 July 2011

OED online access

This is really easy, and it is free!

1. Get a library card from the local library (Radcliffe, West Bridgford, wherever)
2. Click on this link here
3. Click on the 'Sign in' tab on the top right hand corner
4. Enter your library card number - it will have a letter at the start, and then have 8 numbers. Older cards have a letter, then 10 numbers - so just enter the letter then the first 8 numbers
5. Enjoy all the etymology you could ever need!

Trust me, you'll be visiting this post again and again come investigation time.

No comments:

Post a Comment