The new way to avoid checking your emails every ten minutes...

Welcome to my blog! On it I'm going to post all the things we cover in class (handouts, youtube vids, useful stuff in the library, revision notes....) so it'll be in one easy to find spot. If you want to ask me anything direct (and that incluldes you, parents) then don't bother emailing me at my gmail address, but do drop me a line at my school address.
Cheers!


Thursday 7 July 2011

Aitchison's Reith Lectures

Here you go - here is the iplayer recording of the lecture we listened to here, and just in case you need a hand when writing up your notes, then a transcript is available here.

And...... since you enjoyed the first part so much...... welcome to part 2! Wooooooooo! If you're stuck for something to do on Saturday night, I might humbly suggest the second part of 'The Adventure of English'. This episode is useful, particularly regarding the French and Latin influences on English. Watch it and take notes, please!

Any questions to the usual address etc etc

No comments:

Post a Comment