The new way to avoid checking your emails every ten minutes...

Welcome to my blog! On it I'm going to post all the things we cover in class (handouts, youtube vids, useful stuff in the library, revision notes....) so it'll be in one easy to find spot. If you want to ask me anything direct (and that incluldes you, parents) then don't bother emailing me at my gmail address, but do drop me a line at my school address.
Cheers!


Monday 16 January 2012

Language and sport

Given we're a sports college (or are we still?), I'm outraged at myself that we haven't covered the link between language and sport in too much detail. If you are thinking of completing any sport related work for your coursework (either for AS or A2) then I strongly recommend visiting the ever excellent Macmilan Dictionary blog, then scrolling down and clicking the 'Sporting English' tab on the right hand side. Alternatively, you can save yourself a calorie or two, and simply click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment