The new way to avoid checking your emails every ten minutes...

Welcome to my blog! On it I'm going to post all the things we cover in class (handouts, youtube vids, useful stuff in the library, revision notes....) so it'll be in one easy to find spot. If you want to ask me anything direct (and that incluldes you, parents) then don't bother emailing me at my gmail address, but do drop me a line at my school address.
Cheers!


Monday 17 October 2011

Grammar help

You may have noticed me banging on about the IGE , (and prancing about with my iPad, desperately trying to convince people that I'm younger and hipper than I actually am). I've pushed it before, but if you don't have a swish idevice, than you might want to check out the older brother - a grammar guide (originally written for teachers, no less) by Dick Hudson. Extremely relevant and useful, given that I reckon a number of you have spent the last year trying to forget what you learned in Y12. Analysis at a grammatical level is rewarded well at A2 Language Change, so it won't do you any harm to revisit those happy grammar studying days of old. Word classes test on Friday. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment